Sue & Gary's Summer 2006

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Day 45 - Wisconsin Dells, WI

We are camped at a park right in the heart of the Wisconsin Dells. Wow, this place is amazing. There are so many water parks, amusement parks, and general summer attractions with lots of families roaming around. The Web says this is the capital of water parks! I believe it.

A college room mate of mine and I reconnected after over 40 years of not seeing each other but staying in touch by the annual Christmas card and letter. We rendezvous'ed at a restaurant in the Dells (she lives in Madison and drove an hour to be here). We had a wonderful visit, catching up on each other's lives and mutual friends from college. I discovered, to my dismay, that I had forgotten my camera, so there are no photos. I did buy a disposable (non-digital) camera and we took a few snapshots, but nothing can be posted at this time. Marilyn, it was wonderful to be with you. Come and visit us!